Architect Charles Eames once said, “The details are not the details. They make the design.”
Well, you might as well have this tattooed on your forehead because you, my friend, are all about the details.
You’re the one in the group who comes up with the ideas and makes the plans.
You rally everyone together and plan every moment of your events, parties, and trips.
Whether you lead the local ski or cycling club or are the one in the family – or family of friends – who does all the vacation planning, we’re here to make it easy for you, make you a hero, and help your travel dreams come true.
Because BikeTours.com likes the details, too!
These tours are great for groups of 6–12 (or more, in many cases).
Our top recommendations:
- Highlights of Dalmatia Bike/E-bike and boat – a great bike and boat tour in the Dalmatian Islands off the coast of Croatia. The boat holds 30 people and, while the islands are hilly, there are E-bikes available for anyone who needs one, making this tour great for groups of varying ability levels.
- Medieval Villages of Catalonia – this region in Spain is regarded as one of the best cycling destinations in the world. Experience this fantastic loop bike tour exploring the Baix Emporda by bike paths and side roads. Available as a guided or self-guided tour.
- Wine and Bike in Hungary’s Balaton Uplands – discover Hungarian wine and cuisine while riding through shaded forests and landscapes. This tour is rich with history, local cuisine, and wine.
- South of France: UNESCO World Heritage Sites – go off the beaten path in southern France and experience riding through small towns and tasting fine wine. This is a great tour for groups going on their first self-guided tour.
- Venice to Mantua by Bike and Boat – leisurely biking along the Po River in the Italian countryside between Venice and Mantua. This tour also features great cuisine on board the boat. Bike and boat tours are great options for groups with non-cyclists.
Doesn’t sound like you? Check out more bike tour styles!